From: Aussie Guy E-Cat [mailto:aussieguy.e...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 5:07 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:E-Cat guy: Hire a local HVAC engineering company!

What you wrote is so full of incorrect statements as to finally label you as
a confirmed basher. The heat storage theory has been totally busted. The
E-Cat was lifted off the table and onto a scale to measure the pre test
weight. There is no way any heat storage could have been hidden during that
process. The human hands and arms on the E-Cat module would have detected
it. As for "..he barely allowed the lid to be lifted"? You must think we are
thick. The top lid was TOTALLY removed.

AG