What you wrote is so full of incorrect statements as to finally label you as a confirmed basher. The heat storage theory has been totally busted. The E-Cat was lifted off the table and onto a scale to measure the pre test weight. There is no way any heat storage could have been hidden during that process. The human hands and arms on the E-Cat module would have detected it. As for "..he barely allowed the lid to be lifted"? You must think we are thick. The top lid was TOTALLY removed.

AG