On 11-12-20 05:27 PM, Jed Rothwell wrote:
Stephen A. Lawrence <sa...@pobox.com <mailto:sa...@pobox.com>> wrote:

    Again, in Rossi's case, there is no evidence at all that his
    device can be made to work at useful energy levels ... except the
    evidence which comes from Rossi himself.

I guess there is no evidence if you cover your eyes and your ears and yell "nya, nya, I can't hear you!!" like a 5-year-old.

There is plenty of evidence if you look up Ni-H experiments at LENR-CANR.org.

Oh? On-demand production of **useful** heat? From gas phase hydrogen on nickel, with nothing but roasting to trigger the reaction?

Name a paper which shows that as a solid result. (You know your library a whole lot better than I do; you should be able to come up with one without much effort.)

Just one.

And please don't point me at papers about deuterium on palladium; that's not what Rossi uses.

Of course, you could also just yell "The effect is real so it can be made useful!" over and over again, like a child trying to win an argument.