On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 7:47 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How do you know these are extravagant claims?

The claims are extravagant, whether true or not. Why else is everyone so
excited about them?

> If these claims were true then they were not bluster. We don't know yet.

I would say claims without evidence are bluster. When they add evidence,
they become something more.

> If you do not have inside information, then you are making unfounded
> assertions about a company you know nothing about.

It is not unfounded to say they are making claims without evidence. And
such claims are justifiably called bluster.

Such assertions are not welcome here.

Maybe some people welcome them. You only know that you don't.