Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> All that is required is to delay the powering of transportation using LENR
> to provide an economic incentive to the framer for liquid fuel production.
>

> The removal of animal waste can be completely automated on the farm for
> rapid conversion to $3 a gallon biodiesel. . . .

Are you suggesting that cold fusion might be used in this process? I do not
understand what business model you have in mind. What possible use would
there be for biodiesel -- or any other liquid chemical fuel -- in a world
with cold fusion? You might as well try to sell whale oil! We will use cold
fusion directly to power transportation and other applications that now use
liquid fuel.

It may take longer to convert aviation, because the engines are the most
complicated, and mission critical. That is only a small fraction of total
liquid fuel consumption. It can easily be met with the remaining sources of
oil, for 20 or 30 years or so until cold fusion jet aircraft engines are
developed.

In conclusion, LENR can get us back to the sustainable farming practices
> that nurtured mankind even in the earliest and most wholesome days of our
> civilization as well as remediate global warming.

Actually, premodern agriculture was destructive in may parts of the world,
especially in the middle east. It was not sustainable.