I agree with your description when applied to the details, Alain. However, the system is influenced by certain people based on their self interest and wisdom, or lack thereof. We see this situation play out throughout histoery. Some people use their power to improve while others use it to destroy. The rest of us are simply bystanders and collateral damage. Either we do nothing and get slaughtered or we move out of the way. The choice is based on knowledge. For example, some people left Germany when Hitler came to power and others stayed and died in the gas chambers. Their personal choice determined their fate. This choice was based on what they thought Hitler would do. Everyone has that same choice today when they react to events. Yes, there may be no vision in the system itself, but personal fate still can be influenced by a choice based on knowledge. If enough people make the proper choice, the fate of everyone can change. Right now poor choices are being made by most people in the West.