So I guess there’s the “two wrongs don’t make a right” argument vs “we
tried to reply respectfully at first but she keeps replying with hostility
while trying to justify her tone”

What I replied earlier that wasn’t copied here in the group was asking why
Kent would risk losing many for the sake of accommodating one.  Makes no
sense whatsoever.  There are unwritten rules of conduct in each scenario
which she’s clearly in violation of.

Lastly I feel that if she was a dude she’d have been 86’d by now (or at
least on a last warning regarding her tone).