"J.T's so superficial J.T's so superficial J.T's so superficial YEAHHHHH........"

ryan

From: "J. T." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

YUCK! i checked it in realaudio before ordering and assumed it went somewhere that the clip wasnt long enough to tell me but no...beautiful cover artwork, lame lame music. sappy, bland jazz touches that make marian mcpartland seem wild. and production in general just goes nowhere. amp's voice is generic. someone said the vocals to love&war were really intelligent and cool, uhhh what vocals? the word "love" ? or the scatty stuff??.."freakin" is so syruppy and generic it makes me cringe...i am really bewildered what you guys are hearing in this stuff that you think is so great...the jan mix is just 2 minutes of filler...i am a fan of kdj and i do like r&b and jazz, but this stuff is WEAK. i'd heard the other amp's in mp3 and didnt like much either but thought maybe this one got it together...nope! shoulda known better, but had to buy one to be sure i guess. grrrrr!! haha. with all the hype i thought maybe there should be one disagreeing viewpoint, i wish it had come before i put down my $ on it... anybody wanna trade something for it? pref in usa....please take this junk off my hands! i'm sure i'm really selling it well hahah

jt