>>YUCK! i checked it in realaudio before ordering and assumed it went
>>somewhere that the clip wasnt long enough to tell me but no...beautiful
>>cover artwork, lame lame music. sappy, bland jazz touches that
>make marian

It's news to me if it was meant to be any more jazzy than your average
Detroit mid-tempo house fayre. Trust me, 'Freaky' on a comparitive basis is
flippin' wicked as RnB! (But it does remind me of D'Angelo though!)

Really though what strikes me most about some of the criticisms of this
record is that they appear to be out of proportion relative to both its
strengths *and* its weaknesses! Is something else going on here!?!