All my life I have heard that if we have a nationwide or worldwide catastrophe
that the supermarkets would be empty overnight and food trucks would be getting
hijacked on the highways.  Didn’t happen.  Don’t think it is gonna happen.
People are inherently good.  It is an old debate.  David Hume vs Rousseau.

From: Steve Jones
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 8:36 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: virus anomalies

Too many people talking about worst case like its expected. Anyone who does
that is incompetent

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020, 1:14 AM Jason McKemie <j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com>
wrote:

  No, we have a media problem, views and clicks pay, and panic gets more of
those than anything else. Not that there isn't an issue, but we're
"capitalizing" on it the most efficiently.