From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> on behalf of Jason McKemie
<j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 8:37:51 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: virus anomalies

Yeah, you can't have businesses closed past then or you're going to have people
revolting (myself included).

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 3:43 PM Bill Prince
<part15...@gmail.com<mailto:part15...@gmail.com>> wrote:

The isolation can not last more than a few weeks, or maybe a month - month and
a half. At that point, we should have reduced the number of walking infections
without symptoms, and maybe have the ability to actually test for it. After
that, it's a crap shoot.