Cows will keep growing, hay keeps growing, farmers will keep planting.
One single farmer can create an enormous amount of wheat.

From: Adam Moffett
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 9:24 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: virus anomalies

If people get hungry enough they might do anything.  It's not a matter of being
inherently good or evil.  People will rationalize bad behavior to fulfill basic
needs.

Remember the warning label: Humans under stress may exhibit poor behavior
"I'm only hijacking this produce truck to feed my family.  I'm not really a bad
guy."

I would disagree with an "overnight" time scale.  If supply was disrupted for a
few months then it might be different.