WRT PC, wasn’t Simon working on something that possibly could be a competitor?

From: Jon Bruce
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 8:07 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] DHCP option 82 + Canopy + Powercode

We're using PC with DHCP for management of SMs and for public IPs.  Each is on
it's own VLAN and IPs are given out by PC based on MAC address.

PC can do RADIUS and has it (sort of half, almost, kinda) built in but I
haven't made it work (yet).  Calling support will only leave you curled up in a
ball, crying.

Under Network -> Servers, there is RADIUS and Canopy RADIUS.  I asked once what
the difference was, what they were meant to do differently and why there are
two and was met with documentation removed from their site and several support
calls and emails ignored.

I hope that helped a little.

If anyone can share information on RADIUS and PC, I would love it.