Where did the money that the Federal Government keeps sending
here and never reach those it was intended for?  I'll bet no one on
the Council can account for "lost" millions that the late
Assemblyman Smith brought to this area.  He TOLD me this!

My daughter HAD a business on Cookman Ave., next to the old
Jay Davids store.  Who cares whether someone is Gay or straight?
Why do you bring this up?  One thing I'm not is anti-gay, so why
do you bring this up?

I don't have a clue as to what AP does with our taxed to death
dollars!  You tell me!  I'm FOR gentrification.  Asbury authorities brag when a
new business opens, but it's not through THEIR effort!
It looks like good PR.  Where's Affordable Housing for those stuck
in that dreadful situation that passes for public housing?

Long Branch has a rule that if you allow a criminal to live you,
you get evicted!  All I know is the rich and famous go to rehab
over and over while the poor get locked up and they throw away
the key and in some cases like gangs and drugs, it should be!

So you're a good guy right?  Are you anti-gay or something?  You seem
to be on a rant about them.  Many of those homes had "absentee"
landlords, living elsewhere and couldn't give a hoot about AP.
Murnick that owns the Munroe Towers owned the lot across the street,
the old Bond St. School.  Bought the lot from the City for $139K,
sat on the property for 10 years undeveloped.  The City bought it
back through eminent domain, paid him the 139K, fair market value
and now the Thurgood Marshall School is there!  Finally a Senior
Center is being built but the neighborhood over there is surrounded by
eyesores!  I was a member of the Board of Adjustment when all of this
was going on.  Mid nineties.