--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "2fast4u" <sharon_b283@...> wrote:

>All I know is the rich and famous go to rehab
over and over while the poor get locked up and they throw away
the key and in some cases like gangs and drugs, it should be!....

Spend a few hours in AP Muni court. I believe in the court room there are drug
counselors, reverends, interpreters, court appointed lawyers, etc. If you get
convicted in M county, the first time, there are many opportunities to "get
clean". That includes Pre Trial Intervention.

I know someone working there. They get to interview lawyers, doctors, drug
dealers, first time buyers, murders gang members, moms, dads, grandmoms and
everything in between. And tons of money are spend on rehab at that point as
well. Even for some - their second time looking to get pre-trial relief. And
again - there are rich people, poor people white and black.