My daughter was married by Judge Apostolou.  Her Air Force husband
was relocating to New Mexico to Cannon AFB and he wore his dress
uniform and she, her wedding gown.  He asked them, if it was okay
to introduce them to the "vermin" waiting to be seen and they said okay.  "He
is serving Uncle Sam and this flower, has agreed to join
him"!  You could hear a pin drop.  The atmosphere was worse than
"Night Court", if you remember the series.

I haven't had so much as a parking ticket in over 15 years, knock wood
and I live such a corny, square life, that unless I read the papers
or watch the news, I wouldn't have a clue.  When I think about it,
all of the people I know are pretty much like myself.

After you've reached about 50, you begin to reassess your life.
I'm good.  The only thing I miss is being around other adults, like
a Senior Center.  I rant and rave in this group, but seriously, I'm
a corn ball!

Some of you call certain groups undeserving names out of their despair
to lash out for real or perceived injustices.  Police brutality,
profiling, lack of opportunity and other disparities lead to persons
getting involved in gangs, where they discuss the disparities.  Why?
Deprivation is why.  This country speaks of democracy but it isn't
here for all.  Depravity leads to depression and drug dependency that
leads to some to take their anger out on otherwise innocent
bystanders.

Unless you're willing to get involved, more incidents are going
to occur.  Be ready.