I don't think I said there is one right way, there isn't, but maybe it didn't
come across right.

That said it is conceptually simple: eat less than you burn and you will lose
*weight*.  That's it.

Doing it - executing - AND optimizing for body composition while earning a
living, working on relationships, kids, etc is not easy.

But here - I'll prove to you that it's conceptually easy: you, me, Maureen, and
probably most people on this list have done it!

So it's neither conceptually difficult, nor very unique or special.

If someone wants to lose 220 lbs in 9 months watch The Biggest Loser and follow
along.  Go to the web site. its all right there.