I think the key is to know what you are going to college for. I Have A
degree from The Ohio State University, Max Fisher College of Business in
MIS. I also, am enrolled at Franklin University MBA in MIS. Lastly,I admit
to having my CCNP (working on CCDP). Of all the tests I have taken over the
years the Cisco exams are by far the easiest. I think we need to be
realistic when comparing Certs Vs. Education. It took me 4 months to get my
CCNP it took me 6 Years to get my education. The CCIE would probably take me
as long to prepare for as my MBA; however, I think the MBA will open up far
more doors.

Calculus, Physics, Finance, Accounting, Economics to name a few to receive a
degree. Remember you don't just take one of each you take several.

I agree with the course load listed in the e-mail below.