Ain,

Thank you for the precision. As I wrote to Clytie I did not mean to sound harsh.

As I am far from understanding the actual job of a team leader (Sophie is "my" leader) I'll wait a bit before making proposals here.

As I wrote in my first post, the French team received .xlz files created from the original .po. I did find that funny since OLT comes with a filter that is very simple to use and that allows translators to convert to .xlz if they need it. Besides, there was an encoding problem in our files so I had to de-convert the .xlz back to .po and to translate it in OmegaT etc.

From there I had a discussion with Sophie about the source file format issue and she advised that I joined the discussion here.

JC