> From: Jaime Nebrera Herrera [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>   You can see a great performance study in:
>
> http://bulmalug.net/body.phtml?nIdNoticia=642
>
>   This article was slashdoted and included in linustoday.

Thanks, but the timing where ext2 beats reiser badly
in deleting a tree doesn't match my experience (theirs
must be happening entirely in the memory cache) and
it doesn't address the issue of putting thousands of
files in one directory which just kills ext2 performance
and is almost certain to happen with a qmail/imap
combination and normal users.

   Les Mikesell
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]