Les Mikesell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> I'd like to see a project that started with
> something like:  http://k12ltsp.org/press.html and backed in as
> much as possible of the easy management of the e-smith configuration.

Definitely a good fit for educational sites.  Blending the terminal project
is a great fit for this environment.  Looks like they do need an easy
management interface.  Appears other then scripted install it is all command
line once installed and running.

> Having an XFS filesystem would be nice too, but secondary to the
> range of services available.

They appear to mention they already use RedHat 7.2, ext3.

Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com
http://netsourced.com
http://myEZserver.com