My last mail because I'm *amazed* about what this thread became.

I never said I was insulted by Raster, I said I'm bored because I got
comment on code I did not even write /
asked for a review, I was pissed because there was a lot of work
already done and the mail raster wrote
here was absolutly not representative of it.

Please read my first mail again, I will not talk out of my ass, I
didn't even know Raster personally, the problem
here was mainly the tone.

There were a lot a background work, now you are only taking some
experimantal patches and keep saying
"LOOK HOW THAT WAS BAD".

> armani has a very
> thin skin and simply got pissed off at someone saying the patches (which many
> he didn't even write, but he took offence anyway) were bad.

Did I said I was insulted in my previous mail ? on IRC ? Did your read
what I said ?

> the breaking of api. that means current openbsd packages have
> broken api's.

No they have not, stop saying that please and go look at the OpenBSD tree.

> that's what armani, and kakaroto are saying i did. i DIDNT.; read the logs.
> i'm
> not apologizing for what i didn't do.

Where did I say that ?

I'm disapointed. All we did was working in the dark we some people,
now you came and did only show the bad
stuff to the light (NO EVEN FROM ME), and I simply did not accept that
and all the wrong things said here.

That only engage me.