On Mon, Jul 4, 2022 at 3:05 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

> *My only concern is that were election laws violated in 2020 in enough
> amount to change the election outcome? Donny has had 18 months to serve the
> data up to the populace, and, where's the beef? *

There was never anything that even approximated beef! Trump challenged the
election results in courts more than 60 times, often by judges that he had
appointed, and he lost every single one, in fact most were laughed out of
court. This is consistent with the man's previous behavior, when his
idiotic TV game show failed to win an Emmy Trump claimed the election was
rigged. Every single time he lost a state republican primary election in
2016 Trump claimed the election was rigged. Every single time Bernie
Sanders (who Trump thought he could more easily beat in the general
election) lost a state Democratic  primary election in 2016 Trump claimed
the election was rigged. That's why I publicly predicted even before the
2016 election that he would claim he won in 2020 regardless of the outcome
of the election and that his removal from the Oval Office would be UGLY.
But even I didn't predict that although he won in 2016 he would *STILL*
claim the election was rigged, he insisted he should've won by more. Not
only is he a sore loser he's a sore winner too.

*> Decreeing an election null and void is not the same as signing an
> Executive Order decreeing an election null and void and then ordering
> soldiers to enforce this exec order. *

Blah blah blah, yet again you refuse to answer my question. Donald Trump
ordered Mike Pence to become a traitor to the constitution and to the
nation, and to his credit Mike Pence refused to obey. So my question to
you, which I have asked so many times, is would you be happy if the
Biden/Harris ticket lost by a substantial margin both in the electoral
college and the popular vote in 2024 to Donald Trump but on January 6, 2025
Kamala Harris just decreed that the election was null and void and both she
and Joe Biden would remain in power for at least another 4 years and Biden
strongly hinted he will run for a third term despite the fact that the
Constitution forbids it.
wwb