From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: spudboy...@aol.com
Cc: everything-list@googlegroups.com <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Jul 4, 2022 3:56 pm
Subject: Re: The Supreme Court and the Electoral College

On Mon, Jul 4, 2022 at 3:05 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

> My only concern is that were election laws violated in 2020 in enough amount
> to change the election outcome? Donny has had 18 months to serve the data up
> to the populace, and, where's the beef?

There was never anything that even approximated beef! Trump challenged the
election results in courts more than 60 times, often by judges that he had
appointed, and he lost every single one, in fact most were laughed out of
court. This is consistent with the man's previous behavior, when his idiotic TV
game show failed to win an Emmy Trump claimed the election was rigged. Every
single time he lost a state republican primary election in 2016 Trump claimed
the election was rigged. Every single time Bernie Sanders (who Trump thought he
could more easily beat in the general election) lost a state Democratic
primary election in 2016 Trump claimed the election was rigged. That's why I
publicly predicted even before the 2016 election that he would claim he won in
2020 regardless of the outcome of the election and that his removal from the
Oval Office would be UGLY. But even I didn't predict that although he won in
2016 he would STILL claim the election was rigged, he insisted he should've won
by more. Not only is he a sore loser he's a sore winner too.

> Decreeing an election null and void is not the same as signing an Executive
> Order decreeing an election null and void and then ordering soldiers to
> enforce this exec order.

Blah blah blah, yet again you refuse to answer my question. Donald Trump
ordered Mike Pence to become a traitor to the constitution and to the nation,
and to his credit Mike Pence refused to obey. So my question to you, which I
have asked so many times, is would you be happy if the Biden/Harris ticket lost
by a substantial margin both in the electoral college and the popular vote in
2024 to Donald Trump but on January 6, 2025 Kamala Harris just decreed that the
election was null and void and both she and Joe Biden would remain in power for
at least another 4 years and Biden strongly hinted he will run for a third term
despite the fact that the Constitution forbids it.  John K Clark    See what's
on my new list at  Extropolis
wwb