On Sat, Jul 2, 2022 at 9:30 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

>*To be honest, I believe the world would be happier including yourself if
> Orange Man had gained a 2nd term. *

My question, which you have not answered, is would you be happy if the
Biden/ Harris ticket lost by a substantial margin both in the electoral
college and the popular vote in 2024 to Donald Trump but on January 6, 2025
Kamala Harris  just decreed that the election was null and void and both
she and Joe Biden would remain in power for at least another 4 years and
Biden strongly hinted he will run for a third term despite the fact that
the Constitution forbids it. I can't really blame you for not answering my
question, if I had beliefs as screwy as yours I'd be embarrassed to admit
them too.

Trump Says He Will ‘Negotiate’ Third Term Because He’s ‘Entitled’ To It
<https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/09/13/trump-says-he-will-negotiate-third-term-because-hes-entitled-to-it/?sh=4a5eb349287c>

> *Putin would not have attacked the Ukraine.*

*BULLSHIT!*

> *Xi and Trumpo would have either cut a deal or even better, cut all trade
> and infection paths,*

So that's you and Trump's brilliant plan for prosperity, cut all trade!!  And
as I keep pointing out, under the Trump administration the USA was a net
exporter of the COVID virus not an importer.

ddy