JC, for El Trumpo, my tears have all dried and I have moved on as we all must.
Trump did fight Putin's mercs in Syria in 2018, please remember. It is hard to
believe that Vlad really feared NATO. He saw them as weaklings (in my opinion)
and they just purchased every cubic metre of nat gas they could from him.
Trumpo bitched at Fraulein Docktor Merkel who was big into Putin and she didn't
have anything to say when El Donaldo complained that "Germany will just end up
being a servant state of Putin."
You and I wouldn't have complained to them as harshly, but let's face it.
Deutschland and the others have been just skating by, and donny thought he
could squeeze them into the agreed upon share. Let me line up the news sources
for a blast from past. My feeling is Trumpy wanted to keep communication open
with Vlad-just in case.
Syria-https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/24/world/middleeast/american-commandos-russian-mercenaries-syria.html

NATO-https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-blasts-nato-allies-says-germany-captive-russia-n890471

German leadership shock at
Putin.https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/i-got-putin-wrong-says-chastened-german-president-2022-04-04/

There's a German saying, by the way, and goes, "Too smart, too late."
The Don wouldn't have done a withdrawal from Jihad land without prepping
properly, leaving a ruin behind. It was utter chaos, and I feel confident, the
Americans will be hearing from  the Taliban sooner or later. :-(
For the election past, for what it is worth all the revelations mean zero
without cross examination and the Jan 6 show trial is invalid because of this.
If Don won, and the world was tricked, he needs to present the precise evidence
of this to the public. He hasn't, and I for one am not holding my breath. That
courts wouldn't see the evidence is merely the same reason you are pissed at
the Supreme Court Judges. In that they get to decide what is valid and invalid.
"We don't have the legal justification to judge an election. Because every
election after this precedent would be challenged!" This, say the lawyers in
their black robes that are called judges.
Thus, us farmers and slaves that the authors of the US Constitution viewed as
being too busy to understand complex issues so we needed a republic to have
smart people represent us (slaves not so much).
For the future, I fear Vlad attacking and also Xi.Beyond this threat unless the
Chinese change I don't see them bribing and killing their way to world power,
not unless there is profound governmental change. America's current decline is
self willed by The Party and by Wall Street because they are all betting on
China and stability enough for them to make their fortunes.I would call them on
this bet, whether its Fink's Blackrock or Gates and his CCP chums.
Via Con Santis, Pax Vobiscum.