Since Judy has hit the ground running in
"Gotta demonize anyone who thinks of me
differently than I want to be thought of"
mode, I might as well pay "homage" to one
of her classic ploys by providing a "trans-
lation" of the rant below:

TRANSLATION: They're laughing at me. Can't
have that. Must do something. I know...ignore
my own posting history...ignore the fact that
I *admitted* that I still have bouts of anger
that I cannot control a year after the thing
I'm angry about...above all ignore the satire
that has people laughing at me...and think of
a new name to call the people laughing at me
or box to consign them to so that hopefully
more people won't join them in laughing at
me. Yeah...that's the ticket. I win.  :-)