On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 11:16:31 +0200
Patrick Lauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Yes, we are aware of that bug in a feature we consider highly
> > experimental.
>
> Hmm, I'd have guessed config files are moderately relevant.

You didn't notice the large warning telling you not to use Portage
config files?

> And why don't y'all fix a bug like that?

We do what PMS requires regarding handling of inline comments (which is
the same as what some EAPI 0 accepting Portage versions do, so PMS
can't allow inline comments), and indicate an error (rather than
writing junk, as older Portage did) when inline comments are used.

--
Ciaran McCreesh