Two patches ago levels == how it ran on the patch before the patch
before goldrush. Both the patch before goldrush and the goldrush patch
hurt performance, and its now at levels similar to prior to both of
those.

Still a bit higher than it was when i first started hosting servers,
and higher than it should be, but better.

- Neph