I'm sure that if the community server contracts were not affiliated with
the official ones (or a subset or normals that don't grant econ items were
community-server-compatible) were a thing it would make no big impact to
the economy at all. If you're afraid about people maxing out their
contrackers easily on a community server, then I'll remind you that strange
farming servers with fake steam accounts playing are still a thing.
In reality Valve needs to settle their mind about econ item abuse, be it
attachables, attaching particles et cetera before doing any of this.