To: "iMac List" <imac-list@mail.maclaunch.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: Fixing a 233 Bondi...

Be careful with the CUDA, if you press it more than once it can do damage according to an article I read.
---
James Paul Manley
Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jim Manley's Photoshop Elements Page
http://www.geocities.com/jim_p_manley/index.html

On Jan 31, 2006, at 1:13 AM, Chris Riedl wrote:

I tried replacing the drive with one that has OS 9 and the flash utilities on it, but the machine powers on to the screen with the Mac faces (doesn't flash with the ?) and just sits there. Any idea what might be causing that? I used the CUDA, tried zapping PRAM, to no avail.

 --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:  <mailto:imac-list@mail.maclaunch.com>
Archive: <http://www.mail-archive.com/imac-list%40mail.maclaunch.com/>

iPod Accessories for Less