Jaaaa Incredible, some people still think that open sources no  agree.

C# works for some projects, and Java for others, and python, ruby, c , for
others.

*1. There's no shortage of ideas.*
*2. There is a shortage of analysis and implementations
*
Realy you think that ?   C# have best implementation ? mvc maybe ? orm
implementation maybe? LinkQ ????
¬¬

Yes, c# is more fast, of course, but not forget that is on windows, the
world no finish here.

In my house i cant use any c# soft (i use linux), same in the university.

In some works yes, but in others not, c# soft need windows, but windows,
come with lot of security trouble .

think about that

Matias Berrueta