RogerV wrote:

> It's interesting to see the current stiff economic environment
> continue to sift out the viability of open source political ideology.

There are open source ideologists, and amen, but the open source
movement is just another way of doing the market. The current economic
crisis it's just one of the recurring reapers that kills the weakest
ones - it will be soon over and things will just go on as before. The
only thing that changes is that we won't have any longer the generous,
though interested, attitude of Sun towards the community. Still, I think
the community has grown enough to stand on its own.

--
Fabrizio Giudici - Java Architect, Project Manager
Tidalwave s.a.s. - "We make Java work. Everywhere."