> it wasn't a fake argument at all. Your claim was that these Core 2
> benchmarks of Case's show that MPIR is only faster for multiplication
> above 100000 digits and nothing else. But that is completely *false*,
> (his benchmarks didn't show that at all - you lied, and his benchmarks
> only included a small selection of things).
>
> Amazing how you just *completely ignored* the next_prime benchmark he
> printed (let alone the other timings that were faster). Oh, and there
> just happens to be around 800 lines of new code in MPIR for the
> next_prime function!

Sorry, I did not see them, I glanced his results an I did notice what
I wrote. I missed something, sorry again.

> As Case checked, it returns the same answer as GMP up to
> 100,000,000,000. So I very much doubt we are cheating!

I'm not saying you are cheating with Case, I said your bench_two is
cheating, and YOU used exactly that bench_two argument with me... I'm
saying that you are cheating with me!
So, please, do not change the subject.

> See how generous I am!

So generous that you try to take me from a subject where my point is
strong and your is weak to a subject where you can hope to overwhelm
me... I'll check on a dictionary the meaning of "generous".

Anyway, do not worry, you can be as "generous" as you want. I'm not
stupid.

Gian.