That's all rubbish and you know it. My reply to you, which you keep
quoting, was in reply to you where you are talking about Case's
benchmarks. It was in that context.

You lied. You cheated. And you know it.

Still waiting on those 10 line patches. One to speed up nextprime and
one to implement a proper mpn_mulmod_2expp1 in 10 lines. You can use
GMP 5 if you like.

Do you think we'll have them before lunch tomorrow? Maybe next week?

Nah, we won't see it from you because it is non-trivial. MPIR does
something GMP doesn't do. And there's *nothing* you can do to fix it
unless you put a *hell* of a lot of work in!

Unfair? Maybe. CHEATING? Definitely not. We put the work in. You are
the one who cheated.

Bill.