On Mon, 16 Aug 1999, James Schofield wrote:

> The Average user wants all the Warrenty and assurances - reliable service,
> documentation and FULL service support that a Microsoft can and will supply.

Have you ever tried calling Microsoft support for something?
They really aren't much of a help. All they can tell you is to reboot your
computer. They won't fix bugs even if you report them.

> And really we are still talking about an OS thats primary focus is network
> connectivity.. not games or office suites.

I disagree. It used to be that way, yes, but it's changing. (And yes, I'm
using Linux exclusively on computers that won't ever be connected to a
network).

LLaP
bero

--