Well, I got Linux to load just fine. I have tried to install it MANY different
ways and everything wants to boot until it wants to mount (Or whatever it is
called) my ethernet card. then it sits there then it fails. After everything is
done it asks for my login name and password. I type it in and then it gives me
something like you are suposed to type in your server. I try everything I can
think of. NOTHING I hie the "ESC" key twice and it list everything. i try most
of them till I get pissed off and reformat HDD and startover. Same crap 8 times
in a row. Thank goodness, I still have Win98 on my system.......PLEASE HELP ME.
I am going to bed now (Before I start thinking of suicide....J/K but you get my
point) Maybe the Linux Penguin will fix it while I am sleeping....MAYBE?

Tom