I would assume if I couldnt figure out my (Localname.localserver) password or loging
name, I couldnt continue. That is why I posed the question. I reinstalled Linux
again, but removed anything that pertains to networking, internet, email, and other
stuff like that. I get a new error at boot up. It is as follows:

Freeing unused Kernel memory: 48K freed
Warning:Unable to open an initial console
Kernel Panic: No init found. Try passing init=option to kernel

It then just sits there.

Is this serious or do I just neet to change something. If it isnt one thing...it is
another. The first computer I installed Linux on, went it without a hitch. This one
is driving me nuts.

Tom