Caymen wrote:

> called) my ethernet card. then it sits there then it fails. After everything is
> done it asks for my login name and password. I type it in and then it gives me
> something like you are suposed to type in your server. I try everything I can

        "something" like _what_?  Does it give you a prompt, an error message,
or what?  And in any of those cases, what does it say?  Since you didn't
say otherwise, I assume it didn't reject your login; if that's the case,
you could continue from that point to fix anything that needed fixing
without reformating the drive once, let alone 8 times.

--
Dan Brown, KE6MKS, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good