Alan Coopersmith wrote:
Anon Y Mous wrote:
Red Hat can manage to keep both Fedora and RHEL going at the same time, so why
can't we have SXCE and Indiana at the same time?

The equivalent in our world is Sun producing both OpenSolaris ("Indiana") and
Solaris (currently Solaris 10 updates) - SXCE is a third thing, a hybrid of
the binaries from OpenSolaris with the installer/packaging system from
Solaris 10.

Nevermind that 'RedHat' is not largely responsible for producing Fedora anymore as the community has mostly taken that over on their own. Resources are finite.

--
Shawn Walker