Calm down, Jeff. You're starting to scare people.
Actually I agree with what you're most of what you're saying.
Someone put a timeline on this stuff that goes back 6 or 7 years. WRONG!
It's just that I believe that if enough people heard this music (and
remember folks like the Allmans and Charlie Daniels played stadiums in the
70's cos people heard their music) they'd like it. It needs to go beyond
the Grass Roots. What pisses me off is that the people with the money are
saying, indirectly through their lack of support, that this music sucks. We
all know IT DOESN'T.  I've been saying this for a long time. I'm just
looking for a way to get as many people to hear the music as possible, so
that musicians don't have to sleep on your couch. I don't know the answer,
I don't know if there is an answer. But I'm gonna keep on asking til I find
it.
Insert g's where you think appropriate.
Jim, still smilin'