Damn Jeff, that post was a veritable Jeff Wall quote-fest!  I'm
keepin' these three.....<g>;

"This Twang shit will be around forever, or at least until I'm dead and they
pry my Ernest Tubb and Johnny Cash records out of my hands."  (Jeff Wall,
1999)

"The internet is a beautiful place, and not just because of all
the naked pictures either." (Jeff Wall, 1999)

"I don't care if they call it Americana, Alt Country, Twang, or WGWG Pussy
Music. I like it now, I liked it then, I'll like it tomorrow. "(Jeff Wall,
1999)

in the presence of genius,
Dan Bentele
"...Featuring the Beastie Boys with the word "Beastie-ality" was in bad taste.
Bestiality is disturbing because there is no mutual consent, regardless if the
animal appears to enjoy it or not.  This is serious."  (J.J., in letter to
Rolling Stone Magazine)