In a message dated 99-01-19 23:50:40 EST, Jeff writes:

<< Support your local musician, promote this music every chance you get. The
 only way this stuff is ever going to grow will be through Grass Roots
 (Grass Roots? my god, I sound like a fucking communist!) It won't ever be
 big with the public, But it will always be big with me. I'll always have
 room on the couch and an extra burger for a road musician. And I have a
 sheet of plywood and some cinder blocks so you always got a stage in my
 backyard.

May have to take you up on that Jeff, especially now that you've offered, heh,
heh, heh...

A friend of mine was painting the most dismal picture for me the other day of
the financial future of an alt country artist. It seemed pretty realistic, but
what are you going to do? Like salmon working it's way upstream, you keep
going, going, grateful to be able to have the opprtunity to get out there and
share your music with some like minded folks.

I'll probably come back from this tour we've got planned deep in some hole
somewhere, the financial hole I've come to know so well, but I wouldn't trade
this opportunity for anything.

And, besides, it sure is a hell of a lot of fun

Elena Skye