> I'm not saying it's inevitable by any means. But so far, every claim
> that it can't ignores the fact that right now it *is* happening in
> another genre, and every reason for the claim that it can't happen is
> countered by that swing revival. A lot of things have to come together,
> but obviously it *can* happen with alt-country.
>
> Bob

I agree with you Bob, but in our town, and I think its probably true all
over, is that one thing Swing and Rockabilly has going for it that
alt-country doesn't is the whole fashion aspect, which allows listeners to
participate in a whole other way.
When was the last time you saw somebody walking down the street and could
tell right away that they were an alt-country fan?

Tom Moran

The Deliberate Strangers' Old Home Place
http://members.tripod.com/~Deliberate_Strangers/index.html