I have no sympathy for anyone who wants to include that code in Sage.
No documentation. It's virtually obfuscated. Test code is where?

At any rate I used my "special powers" to divine that the following
files are required to get the modular degree functions working:

moddeg.c QD.c eulerfactors.c conductors.c compute.c ec_ap.c util.c
factor.c ec_ap_bsgs.c ec_ap_large.c compute2.c analytic.c sympow.h

where I removed deflate and following from eulerfactors.c, everything
but ec_do and the first few lines from compute.c, everything from
wild_local_conductor and down from conductors.c. I did not bother
checking what was needed out of util.c or compute2.c, (though
presumably not much) because I was far to ***LAZY**.

Does that make your "porting" job any easier?

Bill.