Greetings ladies and gentlemen,
Well, Chuck made some some good points.  So did Paul.   In the end, it comes
down what is the smart investment for us as a community?

On a side note, do we have cheat sheets or a curriculum from the boot camp
before WOWODC 2012?   As a professor type, I would really love to borrow the
instructors material to help my own students, as I get them.   Even if I am
only tutoring one at a time, a good curriculum goes a long way.  It also helps
define our EOF question.

V/R,

Dan Beatty, Ph.D.
Texas Tech University, Alumni