On 12 Jul 2012, at 02:14, Daniel Beatty wrote:

> On a side note, do we have cheat sheets or a curriculum from the boot camp
> before WOWODC 2012?   As a professor type, I would really love to borrow the
> instructors material to help my own students, as I get them.   Even if I am
> only tutoring one at a time, a good curriculum goes a long way.  It also
> helps define our EOF question.

We do.  Apologies for a really slow response, but I just arrived back home on
Saturday with a multi-hundred backlog in this list alone.

Pascal should have the recordings up in good time (Pascal?), and the materials
used in the class are at http://www.paullynch.org/WOWODC2012.zip.  I will be
uploading a fixed version of those slide, and an expanded set of exercises with
solutions, to the same location - most probably in another couple of weeks
(course development is a much slower process than people seem to imagine).

If you get the chance to hear the recording of the first section, you will
discover that I created this class to be free of Apple Training copyrights, and
under a Creative Commons license (as in, give credit where credit is due), for
WOCommunity use.

Paul