Golden Earring wrote:
> I don't know myself but he's been at it since 1992 & apparently his
> professional range sells well to studios. His studio design prototypes
> were used to record artists including Bowie, Lou Reed & Maria Carey, so
> I suspect that at least he's not inept.

He certainly isn't inept, but you also don't need to be extremely adept
to make a DAC that sounds good. I surely hope scientific truth isn't
determined by commercial success or celebrity endorsement.

"To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this
fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt
edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953