the SBA considers women to be minorities.

Dana


On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:10:28 -0500, Won Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Jerry Johnson wrote:
> > Um...women are not a minority.
> >
> 
> Jerry,
> 1) I always felt that under AA, women were considered minorities.  This
> is because AA was structured to boost under represented groups in the
> work place and universities.
> 
> 2) You said that the dictionary and you said AA is racism.  I noticed
> that you didn't post a definition of AA.  Can you post it so I know what
> definition you are working off?
> 
> --
> 2004 - The year $184M couldn't buy a pennant.
> 
> Ron Artest: Extremely flawed, very accidental, semi-martyr
> 
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Discover CFTicket - The leading ColdFusion Help Desk and Trouble 
Ticket application

http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=48

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:144523
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to