On Nov 24, 2009, at 6:32 PM, Alan Wexelblat wrote:

[I said]
Or at least, some of us. If it's not important for you, and you already know it all, great. Mazal tov. But please don't piss on others' conversations.
that the conversation should end.

For the record, I didn't say that the conversation should end. I said that I believed there was nothing to see here and we should move on.

Moving the conversation into a place where it actually moves us forward and provides new insights is highly desirable, in my mind. I'm all for it. Let's not end it, let's make it insightful.

Jared